CBD-Infused Pumpkin Moscow Mule Cocktail Recipe
by Taylor Hogan
Arguably the best parts about Fall is the fall flavors. Apple, chai, maple, and how could we forget Pumpkin-spiced everything! Populum recently released an unflavored version of their 500mg Full-Spectrum CBD Oil. This is a new addition to the Populum lineup that is in contrast to Populum's signature orange flavor. One of the benefits of an unflavored tincture is the ability to easily add it to recipes.
This recipe is the perfect way to enjoy a refreshing classic cocktail - the Moscow Mule - but with flavors that make it more autumn-appropriate.
What is a CBD-infused cocktail?
In states where CBD is widely used, some bars and restaurants have offered CBD-infused cocktails. Much like CBD coffee or CBD tea, CBD can be added to many different beverages to enhance the benefits, or even balance out negative effects. For example: By infusing coffee with CBD, the energizing benefits of caffeine are balanced by the calming effects of CBD to produce an alert yet tranquil experience. A CBD infused cocktail can mellow your mind to help you unwind at the end of the day.
CBD-Infused Pumpkin Moscow Mule Recipe
- 1 Oz Vodka
- 1 Cup Pumpkin Ginger Brew (Found at Trader Joe's)
- Squeeze of Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 Full Dropper of Populum's Unflavored 500mg CBD Oil
- (For Rim) Maple Syrup + Cinnamon
- 1.Pour maple syrup on to small plate and rim glass in syrup. Rim glass in cinnamon immediately after
- 2.Fill a moscow mule mug to the brim with ice
- 3.Add vodka, pumpkin ginger beer, lime juice and CBD
- 4.Stir and immediately serve. Enjoy!